PRE-REQUISITE: High school graduate or its equivalent required. Must have good hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, and attention to detail. Must have the ability to read and understand verbal and/or written instructions used in the assembly process.
SUMMARY: Responsible for duties involved with the assembly of printed circuit board assemblies and/or modifying prototypes or final assemblies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Work directly from prints and/or assembly instructions to assemble low volume and prototype projects. Insert electronic components by hand into the printed circuit boards. Hand solder components into the printed circuit boards using a soldering iron, as required. Responsible for the accuracy of component placement and the quality of solder connections and assembly of final product. Work with other assemblers to teach assembly and soldering techniques that will ensure quality and efficiency. Communicate job status to the team leaders as appropriate. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Listed below are the essential job functions:
- Hand soldering /inspection – involves pulling/reaching for tools/parts
- Testing printed circuit boards and/or final product – involves pulling of/reaching for product and test fixture to perform test. May require standing for long period of time.
- Required to lift approximately 15 to 25 lb totes (and other items) on a routine basis.
- Some walking and standing may be involved in all tasks.
- Packing of products involves upper body and lower body movement, including twisting and bending.
- Occasional overtime will be required
Electronic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
Only completed applications will be further reviewed and considered. Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
Click Here To Apply!