Quality Facilitator I
Quality Facilitator I
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
SUMMARY: Performs various techniques of on-line quality control and continuous improvement including inspections of incoming materials, processes, pre-solder, & final product. Records results of inspections & communicates back to Production Associates for purposes of training & to prevent final non-conformance.
PRE-REQUISITE: High school graduate or its equivalent required. Must have the ability to read and follow assembly instructions/prints. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Must have the ability to operate a personal computer. Familiarity with spreadsheet, database, and word processing software applications preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands customer requirements and appropriate standards to interpret the requirements for each product.
- Performs inspections on incoming materials to ensure that the materials conform to requirements.
- Performs in-process and pre-solder inspections to ensure quality is built into the product.
- Inspects product ready for shipment to ensure that it conforms to requirements.
- Records results of all inspections and continuous improvement recommendations.
- Provides a clear, concise report of positive feedback that will be used as part of daily meetings with Production Team Leaders.
- Able to send out daily and weekly audit reports to appropriate ESI personnel. Performs root cause analysis for Line Down, CAR, SCAR, and FPY activities, in order to aid in Problem Solving.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Quality Facilitator is accountable for accuracy and thoroughness in inspections and timely feedback to Production for implementation of improvement techniques. The Quality Facilitator is also accountable for attendance, safe working habits, efficiency, attitude, conduct, cooperation, and contribution to the overall Electronic Systems, Inc. team.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
Only completed applications will be further reviewed and considered. Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
Click Here To Apply!